I walk outside today to see Tyler in the Durango DRIVING!!! We had been outside doing yard work this afternoon (yes it is the end of January and we have yard work to do). Anyways, Vic had moved his car so he could edge the grass around our driveway. When I walk outside to see if they were finishing up. I saw Vic standing in the drive way directing Tyler as to where to park the Durango. I looked at him to see if he has had a moment of insanity and I guess whether I like it or not the day will come when Tyler can get his driving permit I know that I am not ready for that day. Of course all Tyler could do is SMILE the whole time. Now I know how my parents felt as my friends and I were counting down days until we could drive. Lord Help Me!!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
How to park 101
Posted by Claudio Family at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment