Vic & I took Tate today to get his 1st haircut!!!! I have been wanting to do this for a while now because I was getting tired of his hair hanging in his eyes. He didn't want any part of sitting in the chair by himself so I had to sit with him. I have had to do this with all 4 of the boys. We didn't get too much cut off as we have decided that we want to keep his hair longer then other boys. He has to keep up with his "surfer dude" image....ha ha! The place we took him to is an all guys hair salon. By each station they have little TVs that have nothing but sports on them. The beauticians wear ref shirts and the lady that cut Tate's hair was super nice. She also gave him a certificate for getting his 1st haircut that will be going into his baby book!!! Hope you enjoy the pics and don't worry he still has a lot of curls left!!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Tate's 1st Haircut
Posted by Claudio Family at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment