BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our Nightly Visitors

Every night we have little outside pets that come to visit us. Instead of the lizards coming to visit (like they did when we were on base) we seem to get all kinds of frogs!!! Last night I was going out the front door to get something out of the car and there was a little green frog just sitting there. He must be our little watchfrog. Ha ha! After I got what I needed out of the car I decided to go out the patio door and see if there were any little frogs hanging out on the window. Sure enough there was 1 little guy. He must of been scooping out what we were watching on tv. The one on the window is a little bigger then the ones we usually see but I wanted to get some pics of them. I'm sure you all think it is silly but we just think it is funny that here in Florida the frogs come out at night!! If I see any lizards I will be sure to try and get a pic of them as well.



Our little "watch frog"
This one jumped from the brick to the side of the door. He was a jumping fool
This little guy was hanging out on the window scooping out what we were watching on tv

0 comments: