Tonight was Tyler's Football Banquet. It's hard to believe that his season has come to an end, it seems like it was only yesterday that season had started. Their record ended up being 3-3. Tyler had a lot of fun playing football this year and it was his 1st year playing at a tackle level. He was a starting wide receiver and he learned and improved a lot during his season. This was hard for Vic being away for Tyler's 1st football season but we were fortunate and one of the dad's kept Vic up to date on what was happening with the team and how well Tyler was or wasn't doing. I was very thankful for Larry doing this because there was no way I would be able to remember every single play that happened. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Vic will not be deployed next year for Tyler's season as a JV player. Congratulations to Tyler and may next year be even better then this year!!! We are proud of you and love you with everything in us!! Keep on Rocking Tyler!!!!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment