Today was Colsen's last soccer game of the season. I'm proud to say that the mighty Dolphins had a undefeated season!!! Colsen played hard each and every game and he also scored in EVERY game and had so many saves that it was hard to keep track of. He has become quite the soccer stud out there on on the field. I am super proud of him and how hard he worked this season. Here are just some of the pictures that I took this morning. In 2 weeks his team will be getting together to get their medals so I will be sure to get pictures of that. Colsen has decided to play basketball and he will be playing thru our church with Vic as his coach. He is super excited about this and has been outside practicing his shooting. Congrats again to Colsen and the Dolphins these boys/girls worked hard and we couldn't of asked for a better soccer season!!!!!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Colsen's Last Soccer Game of the 2009 Season!!!
Posted by Claudio Family at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment