Happy 12th Birthday Holden & Happy 5th Birthday Colsen
I have been a little late in posting pictures from Holden & Colsen's birthday's. March has been pure madness for us! We celebrated birthday's and just about every weekend we have been traveling back and forth between soccer and baseball tournaments. Although we look forward to the break in traveling both Vic and I are grateful for the opportunities that both Tyler and Holden have gotten being on travel teams.
Back to the birthday's....This year both their birthday's fell on a weekend. I had made the decision to go to Ohio to celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday. This would be the 1st time that I would miss my own kids birthday's. Although it was a hard decision to make my grandma is only 80 once and of course one never know just how much time you have left with anyone. We decided to celebrate both their birthday's together the night before I was due to leave for Ohio.
I think they both had a great day. We made them a great dinner and of course had ice cream and cake. They both seemed really happy with the gifts they got. Colsen & Tate are both on a HUGE Monster Truck kick. Colsen got a lot of Monster Truck toys. Holden got a few things that he wanted and 1 BIG item that he was really hoping for.
Vic also took them on that Friday to see the Monster Truck Jam in Pensacola. From what I am told they had a blast! Check out the pics below and I will be adding more from my trip home and also from Colsen's little preschool party at his school. Holden hasn't had a party yet due to all the tournaments we have been going to on the weekends. Hope you enjoy the pics!
The Birthday Boys
0 comments:
Post a Comment