Tonight is the big Homecoming dance for the high school. Tyler is on his way (as I write this) to get his groove on!!! He looked so handsome tonight. I may be bias in saying this but the boy is gorgeous and he should be every mother's dream for their daughter. Okay, so I'm A LOT bias. Ha ha! He is going to the dance with a girl named Ashley who is also a Freshmen. She seems like a nice girl and Tyler seems to really like her.
I so wished that Vic would of been here tonight. I know he was with us in spirit but you know it's just not the same. We are all so eager for him to get back home to us. He's missing out on way too much!!!!
Enjoy the pics and I will be up waiting to get all the details from Tyler tonight. I am so proud of him and the young man that he is turning out to be. I know that Vic is too!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment