Just about everyone knows that Vic was at a school in Panama City for 6 weeks. This school is to help him settle into his next rank as Master Sgt once he makes it. The nice thing about him attending school in Panama City was he got to come home on weekends. That was a HUGE help and relief to me. Seeing as how every weekend that he was gone we had at least 4 soccer games and of course most of them were in all different directions. Anyways, on October 30th Vic completed his 6 week course and they had a dinner and ceremony for it. I wasn't able to attend seeing as how it was a school night for the boys. There were 145 Technical Sgt who attended this school. Out of those 145 students only 10 were awarded the Distinguished Graduate Award and Vic was one of the 10 to receive this!!! That was his goal and he accomplished it. The boys and I are EXTREMELY proud of him as I am sure our family and friends are as well!!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment